Have a look at our top five tips to ensure you have the most perfect-looking pout around!
The FAIRLADY team loves to enhance our lips with a slick of gloss. Here are the beauty team's tips to ensure your lips always look their best:
1) If your lipstick is looking a little on the dull side, apply a clear-coloured lipgloss to your lips to maximize colour and add shine.
2) There’s nothing more irritating than applying lipgloss onto flakey-feeling lips. Ensure that your lips are smooth at all times by giving them a light exfoliation (when needed). Either use a wash cloth or facial scrub.
3) If you already have full lips, don’t overuse your lipgloss. Remember to apply it in moderation.
4) Avoid applying lipgloss in windy weather conditions. I guarantee it’ll be a sticky situation!
5) Lipgloss should be a necessity in your handbag. A subtle pop of gloss to the lips is the perfect, instant pick-me-up when refreshing your makeup.
Which colour should I go for?
Pink Tones: If you have a fair skin tone, opt for a light pink lipgloss.
Nude Tones: Medium skin tones suit coppery nude tones best.
Plum Tones: Choose a rich, plum lipgloss if you have a dark skin tone.
Remember, clear lipgloss suits all skin tones.
|Don’t forget to purchase our May 2012 issue (on sale now!) to get your free lipgloss - there are four shades to choose from!|