Having enough sex?
Are you getting enough? Here's how to tell...
‘Society is sex phobic,’ says Dr Eve, South Africa’s leading sexologist. ‘There is a belief that if people have too much sex they will unsettle the equilibrium of the world. Fact is that too many people are not having enough.’
If you are not getting enough sex...
• You are crabby and tetchy
• You tell your partner you never feel in the mood for sex
• You have yet to experience orgasm
• You hate your body
• You eat more, exercise less OR you eat very little and exercise excessively
• Your leisure time is spent surfing Internet dating sites and chatrooms
• You read about other people’s sex lives OR you avoid reading about other people’s sex lives
• Your vagina is dry and neglected
• You avoid intimacy with your partner
• You are on antidepressants
If you are getting enough sex...
• You smile and laugh a lot
• You embrace intimacy and love knowing the potential it offers you for great and regular sex
• You have a toy box filled with condoms, lube and vibes and frequently search for new sex toys
• You are like honey – men and women always seek out your company
• You love shopping for clothes as it really does not matter your size or shape – you just love your body for the pleasure it gives you
• Regular sexual play has made you a sexually intelligent woman so you avoid high-risk sexual situations and thus are infection-free
• You have a well-lubricated vagina that will stay that way though menopause and later life
• You are generally an empowered woman
• You make good partner choices
• You are orgasmic – with and without a partner
For more information, go to www.dreve.co.za