Health & fitness training!
Want to get fit, lose weight and feel fab? Then sign up for LeBootCamp today.
What is LeBootCamp?
Created by celeb coach and author Valérie Orsoni, LeBootCamp is an international online diet and exercise programme with over 800 000 members worldwide. It focuses on nutrition, fitness and motivation, and is designed to fit in with your lifestyle and you don’t need a gym membership to join.
What you’ll get
• Daily newsletters with nutrition, fitness and motivational tips
• Balanced weekly menus
• Weight-loss tools and calculators
• Delicious and easy recipes
• Your online food diary
• a choice of exercise programmes to suit your fitness level and lifestyle
• Support from an expert team of fitness and weight-loss professionals
• Encouragement from the LeBootCamp community, and more
How to join
Click on fairlady.lebootcamp.com and create your free profile. Then choose from three different membership options:
• Open plan – R200 per month (you can cancel at any time)
• Smart plan – R130 per month (three-month minimum subscription)
• Saver plan – R100 per month (six-month minimum subscription)
Does it work?
Based on members following the programme for six months, LeBootCamp boasts:
• a 92% success rate, with members losing an average of 12kg – and keeping it off
• that 98% of members lowered their body mass index (BMI), with an average reduction of 7%
• that 95% of members reported feeling more energised.
Receive a 50% discount
Simply enter the code FAIRLADY50 into the discount field when you sign up, to save 50% on your first month’s subscription.