Win a trip for two to Phuket worth R48000!
You and a partner could jet off to Club Med Phuket in Thailand for a week’s stay.
Phuket presents an amazing array of local culture, extraordinary excursions, Thai cuisine and original activities for the kids. In Kata Bay,just south of Bangkok, you’ll find Club Med’s Phuket resort, stretched out beneath the palm trees. The luxury bungalows are built in the style of the local ‘long-houses’ and are decorated in teak, silk and marble. Set in an idyllic garden, they exude a Zen spirit– here guests can practise yoga beneath the frangipani trees, surrounded by the sounds of the ocean.
THE PRIZE INCLUDES:
• Return ﬂights to Singapore on Singapore Airlines from Johannesburg or Cape Town and from Singapore to Phuket on SilkAir
• Return transfers to and from the village
• Seven nights’ accommodation in a Club room at the 4-Trident Club Med Phuket Resort
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner, including wine, beer and soft drinks, as well as an open bar and snacks
• A wide variety of leisure and sports activities and unique Club Med entertainment
• Insurance cover Singapore Airlines operates daily from Johannesburg to Singapore, and four
times a week from Cape Town via Johannesburg on a Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. SilkAir, its regional carrier, operates ﬁve times a day between Singapore and Phuket. Bookings can be made at www.singaporeair. com/za or by calling (011) 880 8560