9-day package tour
• Book between: 20 May–30 June 2019
• Travel on selected dates: until 21 September 2019
• Prices start from R25110*
– that’s a 10% discount!
*prices are subject to change and availability
Begin your Russian adventure in St Petersburg before visiting historic Novgorod and then taking the overnight train to the capital city Moscow, home to the famous Red Square and the Kremlin. This nine-day tour provides guided sightseeing of the main highlights as well as plenty of free time to explore at your own pace.
You’ll experience some of Russia’s most famous sites such as the original citadel of St Petersburg, Peter and Paul Fortress; the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood; the fairytale-like Catherine Palace in winter and St Basil’s Cathedral.
Package tour includes:
• Meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners (incl. a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
• Transport: All relevant transfers and transportation on tour, 1 overnight train from Novgorod to Moscow in a 4-berth cabin including bed linen, and 6 journeys on a Moscow Metro travel card
• Guided sightseeing: Your guide in St Petersburg, Novgorod and Moscow will be an English-speaking Russian
• Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights) and overnight sleeper train (1 night)
Not included: • Flights, meals not mentioned above, travel insurance, optional excursions, entrance fees (USD$70–80), laundry, tips for your guide and anything of a personal nature.
Russia is currently visa free for SA passport holders.
To redeem your 10% discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 357 2010 and quote the code FAIRLADY for the booking period 20 May to 30 June 2019.