Standing majestically on the Umhlanga beachfront, with sweeping views of the Indian Ocean, is Durban’s Oyster Box Hotel. You and a partner could enjoy a luxe stay in a sea-facing room, enjoying decadent breakfasts with sparkling wine and freshly harvested oysters from the hotel’s own oyster beds.
The friendly staff at the hotel’s award-winning spa will give you all the expert pampering you deserve. Align your body with the inclusiveB|Harmonised Spa Treatment to let go of all that tension in your back, feet and scalp, or take a dip in the plunge pool with its optimal temperature to help rebalance your metabolism. And the lovely Hammam experience offers a full body detox!
Spice things up for dinner with a curry – choose from more than 11 varieties with meat, fish and vegetarian options – while taking in gorgeous ocean views. And what’s a holiday without indulging your sweet tooth? A leisurely high tea experience at the Palm Court is the perfect treat!
This offer includes:
• A two-night stay for two in a sea-facing room
• Breakfast each day
• A B|Harmonised spa treatment each, as well as use of the plunge pool, Hammam & facilities
• A curry buffet dinner for two people, on one night
• High tea for two, on one afternoon
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competitions and giveaways are open to South African residents over 18 years old. 2. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 3. Prizes are not transferable and may not be converted into cash. 4. Please supply your residential address if possible. 5. Staff members of Media24, the sponsors and their immediate family members may not enter. 6. The competition is open to readers in South Africa only. 7. The competition closes on 30 November 2018. 8. By completing any details or providing these details you give us permission to communicate with you via these channels. 9. Delivery of prizes takes 6 weeks after notification. 10. Flights not included. 11. Ts & Cs apply.
To enter, please answer the question below.
QUESTION: Where is the high tea served at The Oyster Box?